Thursday, March 30, 2006

N.U.S. March 30, 2006

At the request of Moero, I've put up a TagBoard. I'm gonna test it out, see what happens. I've gotta be honest, I've never liked the idea of them, but I figure if those who use it prove to me they're mature enough to handle it, then so be it.

Sorry about Tuesday, as you can imagine, that comic up there was a royal pain in the butt to finish. However, all things are on track for Saturday's installment. Tune in, won't we?

Oh, and I read a couple funny webcomics today, thought I'd share them with you, as long as you don't desert me entirely.

Fail!
This one is just funny.

Hopscotch
This one is quite different than most, but it's interesting to read.

Stray Crayons
This one is going to do a link exchange with me, but it's so...intriguing that
I just had to mention it. It's extremely well done, but there aren't many pages yet (like I should talk...)

So yeah, give those a read, enjoy the Tagboard and...yeah, just keep reading Newscast...please?

-You're SuperSprode!
Ayame

No comments: